Search This Blog

US Puzzle Championship 2011

The 2011 US Puzzle Championship was held on 27th August, 2011.

View Championship Page

USA Results

1. Palmer Mebane (USA) - 415
2. Thomas Snyder (USA) - 349
3. William Blatt (USA) - 309

Complete Results

This was my first 'complete' USPC. Since it is midnight in India during USPC, I dozed off last two years.

Congrats to Palmer Mebane for ending Thomas Snyder's five-year reign at the USPC! Both of them have been performing consistently well in championships throughout the year, and I'm sure they would be among the top guns at the WPC in Hungary.

You can read more about the championship on the champions' blogs:
Thomas Snyder's views
Palmer Mebane's views

Looking forward to meet you'll and your team in Hungary.

1 comment:

AIEEE EXAM said...

It’s very good post! Congratulations! I really enjoyed to reading your blog. Thanks for share all this information. I’m looking forward your next post