Search This Blog

Logic Masters India - April 2011 Sudoku Test

Logic Masters India announces the April Sudoku Test. This test has been merged with the online qualification test for the Indian Sudoku Championship.

Championship Page
Download Instruction Booklet
Download Puzzle Booklet
Password is Ki2sVeheMi
Forum

The list of sudokus that appeared in the test are:

1. Odd-Even Sudoku
2. Diagonal Sudoku
3. Extra Region Sudoku
4. XV Sudoku
5. Consecutive Sudoku
6. Trio Sudoku
7. Outside Sudoku
8. Inequality Sudoku
9. Irregular-Scattered Sudoku
10. Killer Sudoku
11. Product Frame Sudoku
12. Classic Sudoku

Results

1. Thomas Snyder (USA) - 650
2. Jan Mrozowski (Poland) - 645
3. Nikola Zivanovic (Serbia) - 640
4. Kota Morinishi (Japan) - 635
5. Michael Ley (Germany) - 630
6. Hideaki Jo (Japan) - 625
7. Minfang Lin (China) - 620
8. Rohan Rao (India) - 615
9. Fred Stalder (Switzerland) - 610
10. Sinchai R (Thailand) - 605

Best Indians

8. Rohan Rao - 615
18. Rishi Puri - 476
26. Gaurav Korde - 404
37. Sumit Bothra - 351
39. Rakesh Rai - 348

Complete Results

Before
Here's my first test. I'm going to give my best shot at ISC and I hope to retain my title :-)

After
This is satisfying! I did not solve the test under best 'physical conditions', but an 8th place overall and Indian topper with a considerable margin is something that comforts me. Nice to see Gaurav, Sumit and others back in the ring.

Sudokus were excellent. A Trio sudoku with 6 givens caught my eye, something which I failed creating sometime back. It seemed many struggled with the Product Frame which I was lucky to get through but the only barrier I faced was Outside.

Congrats to all those who qualified and hope to have an interesting finals like last year.

2 comments:

mensajes claro said...

I love doing sodoku ever , It makes feel relax.

admin said...

Play now to game bgames and the sun for the vampire